The Joomla! Community
Got a question? With more than 140,000 members, the online forums at forum.joomla.org are a great resource for both new and experienced users. Go ahead, ask your toughest questions, the community is waiting to see what you're going to do with your Joomla! site.
Do you want to show off your new Joomla! Web site? Go ahead, we have a section dedicated to that on our forum.
Do you want to join in?
If you think working with Joomla! is fun, wait until you start working on it. We're passionate about helping Joomla! Users make the jump to becoming contributing members of the community, so there are many ways you can help Joomla!'s development:
- Submit news about Joomla!. We syndicate all Joomla! related news on our news portal. If you have some Joomla! news that you would like to share with the community, please submit your short story, article, announcement or review here.
- Report bugs and request features in our trackers. Please read Reporting Bugs, for details on how we like our bug reports served up
- Submit patches for new and/or fixed behaviour. Please read Submitting Patches, for details on how to submit a patch.
- Join the developer forums and share your ideas for how to improve Joomla!. We're always open to suggestions, although we're likely to be sceptical of large-scale suggestions without some code to back it up.
- Join any of the Joomla! Working Groups and bring your personal expertise to the Joomla! community. More info about the different working groups can be found on the Working Group Roll Call.
That's all you need to know if you'd like to join the Joomla! development community.